Are you a merchant, freelancer, partner, or business owner? If yes, then RemiBit has some ground-breaking payment solutions designed just for you. What makes it different from other existing payment solutions? Your keys, your crypto! Once you start accepting cryptocurrencies, the money remains fully in your control.
With a digitally-driven society attracted to e-commerce, remote works, and other web-based activities, RemiBit covers all the range of crypto-commerce operations that clients may encounter. These mainly include the following:
- Receiving crypto: stand out from other businesses by supporting crypto payments
- Sending crypto: make transactions between businesses (B2B) and utilize RemiBit’s non-custodial wallet
- Asking for crypto: receive payments in crypto
- Exchanging crypto: deposit and exchange crypto for fiat, or sell directly through the supported crypto exchange (starting off with Kraken)
Main features of RemiBit
RemiBit is packed with amazing features intended to support crypto transactions, anytime and anywhere.
RemiBit Wallet. This is a non-custodial crypto web wallet that allows the creation of an Extended Public Key (Xpub) that is used for each payment generation. Each client receives a new payment address for each transaction, ensuring that all keys are on your hands and not with RemiBit. Again, Your keys, your crypto! Moreover, this wallet can be integrated with the RemiBit merchant app, letting you hold all supported cryptocurrencies in one place.
Exchange Integration. This feature enables merchants to develop a crypto-to-fiat strategy. For any of the cryptos that both RemiBit and Kraken support, you can deposit and exchange for fiat automatically, semi-automatically, or manually. Moreover, the innovative InstaSell™ functionality allows deposit and sell transactions all at the same time.
Invoice Generator. For those who like to be paid in crypto, this feature allows the production of full invoices that are compatible with any supported cryptos in the RemiBit platform. For freelancers and working professionals, you can customize the invoice, send it to your clients, and track the status of the invoices in the Invoicing Activity panel.
RemiBit Direct. For B2B direct remittance, this feature enables businesses to conduct transactions seamlessly — without any third-party involvement. Unlike traditional remittance centers that take time and a lot of paperwork, by utilizing only the unique RemiBit ID to make a connection (added to the RemiBit Address Book), you can already send or receive crypto.
Point of Sale. Extending its services to not only digital-based enterprises but also brick-and-mortar ones, RemiBit features a portable, web-based Point of Sale (PoS) system which enables physical merchants — in-store or mobile — to accept cryptocurrencies very easily. This can be done by entering the purchase cost in fiat, choosing the crypto you wish to accept, and letting the customer scan the QR code to be created for quick payment.
Key benefits upon joining RemiBit
With the philosophy of Your keys, your crypto, RemiBit ensures that no funds from any of their clients are kept within their hands. All transaction flow goes from the customer’s wallet to the merchant’s wallet.
Available for free to starters, RemiBit has a competitive software-as-a-service (SaaS) business model that suits all kinds of businesses under three tiers.
- Starters have a monthly sales allowance of €500 and a 1% fee applies only above that threshold. However, inclusive of basic functions like PoS and Invoice Generator.
- Advanced subscribers pay €19 per month, have €3000 sales allowance, and are charged with a 0.75% fee, inclusive of manual exchange integration and Invoice Generator. Notably, a 0.75% fee applies only above the sales allowance threshold.
- Pro users will pay €39 per month, have a €10,000 sales allowance, and levy a 0.50% fee, inclusive of everything from advanced plus auto exchange integration and RemiBit Direct. More so, the said 0.50% fee applies only above the sales allowance threshold.
In terms of security, a clever API key permission system is implemented in the Advanced and Pro accounts to make sure that no hacking can access clients’ funds in Kraken. For quick onboarding, in just 10 minutes, any online store can set up to accept crypto for purchase.
RemiBit’s current ecosystem
RemiBit supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether USD (ERC20), Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Zcash, Dogecoin, and Commercium. For future expansion, RemiBit is open to adding new crypto projects, provided that the projects meet the necessary requirements.
Regardless of being new, RemiBit already has plugins or integrations for most of the main e-commerce solutions such as WooCommerce, PrestaShop, Magento, Drupal Commerce, Opencart, Ecwid, OS Commerce, VirtueMart, and Zencart. RemiBit also has a REST API to allow for custom eCommerce solutions that would integrate RemiBit upon checkout.
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.