Connect with us
Active Currencies 14719
Market Cap $2,663,478,703,080.34
Bitcoin Share 51.49%
24h Market Cap Change $4.92

Start Your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange – Join the IDCM Alliance

3min Read

Share this article

IDCG (International Digital Currency Group) is announcing its cryptocurrency exchange solution, a revolutionary way for people to start their very own exchange. The announcement comes amid calls for an easier way to start a cryptocurrency exchange and take advantage of the blockchain-boom we are currently witnessing.
With an incredibly streamlined model, all IDCM alliance members will be gifted with the ability to start their own brand in the fast-growing cryptocurrency space. Better yet, you don’t need any specific experience or have to run any sophisticated servers. There are only two small barriers to entry: 1) Own a domain name 2) Join the alliance by paying the IDCM Alliance fee.
Based on their belief in the ever-growing blockchain industry, IDCG has a goal to spur the adoption of blockchain by creating an alliance that provides an easy way for entrepreneurs to start their own cryptocurrency exchange, without sacrificing ownership of clients or large profits, like with other alliances in the blockchain industry.
A streamlined process allows you to launch your brand in just five days! Simply provide your domain name, make payment, and your exchange will be ready to go live. This means alliance members don’t have to sit around waiting unnecessarily and are gifted with extra time to take a foothold in this revolutionary market.
Payment to become an IDCM alliance member and start your own exchange is made with IT tokens, the IDCM ecosystem token (1 IT =USD 0.1). 25% of the trading fees are paid to IDCM, while the other 75% is paid to the alliance member.
The IDCM Alliance rewards all members with the following benefits:

  • Ownership – Clients remain members of your exchange, whilst sharing in the IDCM shared liquidity pool.
  • Liquidity – Alliance users benefit from the deep liquidity across the global IDCM network, ensuring attractive pricing with small spreads.
  • Simple – Have your exchange up and running within 5 days!
  • Take advantage – During a gold rush, sell shovels. By operating your very own exchange, with a strong user base, and currently rated as one of the top exchanges.
  • Low operating costs – With world-class support and exchange operation training.
  • Revenue – Focus on growing your business, with an investment return period as little as 1 month.
  • User-friendly interface – No matter your exchange experience, you’ll be able to customize and build your own exchange.

So, what’s so special about an ICMG cryptocurrency exchange? Well, you won’t be building your typical exchange found on the market, that’s for sure.  IDCG has a wealth of experience in offering cryptocurrency services on a worldwide level, and this is reflected in the platform that is provided to all alliance members. The platform offers the following impressive features:

  • Fiat trading – C2C rules, key trading pairs (BTC, ETH, USDT, VHKD, IT), and fiat currency deposits (USD, HKD) with bank card and third-party payments.
  • Customizable content – Banners, announcement news, information, core advantages, partners, trading volume, social media, links.
  • 8 Supported languages (including Chinese, English, Korean and Vietnamese)
  • Airdrop and campaign configuration – Making campaigns simple and stress-free.
  • Listing application – Allow new projects to list their token.
  • Default language and phone area code setup – Technical details made simple.
  • KYC supported countries and rules – Legalities made clear.
  • Security – Bank-grade security.

About IDCG – “IDCG is a holding company specialized in the whole ecosystem of blockchain and diversified portfolio. IDCG is committed to providing professional information services for investors, exploring the practical application of blockchain technology, and offering a variety of cryptocurrency management services all over the world”
To know more about the IDCM Alliance, click here.


Biraajmaan covers market trends of major cryptocurrencies. As a graduate in engineering, his interests lie in Blockchain technology. With over a year as a journalist, his articles focus on US and UK markets.
Read the best crypto stories of the day in less than 5 minutes
Subscribe to get it daily in your inbox.
Please check the format of your first name and/or email address.

Thank you for subscribing to Unhashed.